Thursday, November 1, 2012

Samsung announces the I9260 Galaxy Premier

Samsung has announced the new I9260 Galaxy Premier. This phone is essentially the Galaxy Nexus with slightly updated hardware 


The Galaxy Premier has a 4.65-inch,280 x 720 Super AMOLED display, 8 megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording, 1.9 megapixel front facing camera, 1GB RAM, 8 or 16GB internal memory with microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC and a 2,100mAh battery.
As mentioned before, the Galaxy Premier runs on Samsung's Android skin and comes with all the usual bells and whistles you expect such as S Voice, S Beam, Smart Stay, Pop-up Play, etc.
The Galaxy Premier will go on sale starting next month and in Ukraine in December for around 5,555UAH ($680). 

1 comment:

  1. Have anyone want to sell this Galaxy Premier model. I just want to purchase it for my younger brother. He just lost this same model, and now he wants it. Tell me in the comments soon.

    ReplyDelete